Here are a few common plumbing problems in Maple Grove (and almost everywhere). If you need help for any of these – don’t hesitate to call a professional Maple Grove Plumber
1. Clogged Drains – the kitchen sink drains much slower than usual. Believe it or not, some people actually dump solid food materials and grease into their kitchen drains.
- Use a plunger to clear your drain. This will work for smaller clogs but large clogs usually have to be handled by a professional plumber.
- Respect your kitchen sinks and only use it for the purpose intended.
2. Leaks – Leaks in your plumbing system are not only unsanitary but is a tremendous waste of water resources. Usually, leaks are detected much later than they started. By the time they are discovered, much damage has already been done.
- While visible leaks are usually due to faulty faucets fixtures, invisible leaks can be due to cracks in your plumbing lines. These cracks usually occur due to general aging or faulty winterization of your plumbing system.
- Check your system for leaks periodically and promptly replace any faulty fixtures or faucets. If the leak is due to faulty line, replace the line. If your plumbing system is considerably old, you also want to consider replacing the lines before you experience an emergency plumbing situation.
If you would like for someone to check out your plumbing system to ensure it is working at its best capacity, contact us today. We’re a professional Maple Grove Plumbing Company and we love to help.